The Sanford and Son Wiki
A tribute to one of TV's greatest sitcoms
Meet Fred and Lamont
''Sanford and Son'' is great comedy!!
One Great Show
Redd Foxx and Demond had great chemistry together...
Sanford and Son Salvage
Take a look into the makings of the Sanford junk empire!!!
Welcome to Sanford and Son, a wiki devoted to the now classic NBC-TV comedy series which was produced by Bud Yorkin and Norman Lear, who also brought you such clasic TV shows such as All In The Family, Maude, The Jeffersons, One Day At A Time, and Good Times!
You are welcome to browse what we have, create a new article (just click on one of the many red links you see), fix an existing article, or participate in one of our Community Projects to make the wiki a better information source.
To write a new Sanford and Son Wiki article, enter the page title in the box below.
We are constantly adding new articles to this new wikia. Any information which is valuable to this wikia site that you can contribute is greatly appreciated, with as many good reliable sources as you can find.
|Hello, Sanford and Son Fans|
Welcome, Sanford and Son TV show fans!!!Edit
Sanford and Son wiki is a collaborative fan tribute website to the American sitcom Sanford and Son, which aired on NBC from 1972-1977. Sanford and Son is about a junk dealer and his son in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Watts.
Sanford and Son historyEdit
Sanford and Son is an American sitcom that originally ran on NBC, based on the BBC sitcom Steptoe and Son, which was produced and written by Ray Galton and Alan Simpson The series premeired on January 14, 1972, and ended on March 25, 1977. Sanford and Son is about junk dealer Fred G. Sanford (Redd Foxx) and his son Lamont (Demond Wilson), who live in the South Los Angeles neighborhood of Watts. In 1973, Redd Foxx won a Golden Globe Award for his portrayal of the gruff, irascible, cantakerous Fred Sanford. Throughout its six seasons, the sitcom ran for 135 episodes.
Welcome, fans!! Welcome to this Wikia, we welcome any contributions! We invite you to log in and create a user name.
Creating a user name is free and takes only a minute and it gives you greater anonymity if that is your wish. In addition, it is easier for other contributors to ask you questions and help you.
- Of course, we hope you continue to make contributions, even if not logged in.
- If you are new to Wikia or wikis in general, please visit the Community portal for an outline of some of the main parts of the site and links to pages that show you how to edit.
- Discussion of any aspect of the site, and inquiries, can be made at the Forum or on the "discussion" page associated with each article. Please sign and date your contributions there, so that readers know "who to talk to" and whether your message is probably still of current interest.
|External links/Featured Websites|
- Sanford and Son Online - Contains information about the Sanford and Son TV series and a fan discussion forum.
- http://www.demondwilson.org/ Official website of actor / also turned ordained minister Demond Wilson, who played the part of Lamont Sanford on the Sanford and Son TV series.