Albert Hall appears as Bernie Taub, a cousin of Rollo and an aspiring TV show producer/writer who creates a TV show which closely resembles the lives of Fred. Lamont and their friends in the Season 5 episode of "Sanford and Son" titled "Steinberg and Son."
|Birthname:||Alber Pass Hall|
|Birthplace:||Brighton, Alabama, U.S.|
|Appeared on/ |
|Sanford and Son|
|Episodes appeared in:||"Steinberg and Son" in Season 5|
|Character(s) played:||Bernie Taub , Rollo's cousin|
Albert P. Hall (born November 10, 1937) appeared as Bernie Taub, a cousin of Bollo who writes a TV show which was picked up by NBC which closely resemble the Sanfords in the Season 5 Sanford and Son episode titled "Steinberg and Son" A veteran actor of stage, film and TV, Hall is perhaps best known for his role as Mininster Baines in the critically acclaimed Spike Lee directed, and Denzel Washington starred film Malcolm X.
Born in Alabama, Hall graduated from the Columbia University School of the Arts in 1971. That same year he appeared Off-Broadway in The Basic Training of Pavlo Hummel and on Broadway in the Melvin Van Peebles musical Ain't Supposed to Die a Natural Death. His most famous film role to date is probably that of Chief Phillips in Francis Ford Coppola's award-winning Apocalypse Now. Contemporary audiences may recognise Hall as stern judge Seymore Walsh, a recurring guest-role, on Ally McBeal and The Practice. Hall also has made guest appearances on Kojak, Miami Vice, Matlock, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Strong Medicine, 24, Sleeper Cell and Grey's Anatomy. Most recently, he had a recurring role on the TNT Network original series Men of a Certain Age.
- Men of a Certain Age (2009-11) - Bruce (Recurring Character)
- National Treasure: Book of Secrets (2007) - Dr. Nichols
- Brimstone (1998–1999) - Father Cletus Horn
- Ally McBeal (1998–2002) - Judge Seymore Walsh (Recurring Character)
- Ali (2001) - Elijah Muhammad
- Beloved (1998) - Stamp Paid
- The Great White Hype (1996) - Roper's Manager
- Get On The Bus (1996) - Craig
- Devil in a Blue Dress (1995) - Degan Odell
- Major Payne (1995) - General Decker
- Rookie of the Year (1993) - Sal Martinella
- Malcolm X (1992) - Baines
- The Boys (1991) - uncredited role
- The Fabulous Baker Boys (1989) - Henry
- Apocalypse Now (1979) - Chief Phillips